Work at home on a school project

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Dynamic, heavy and powerful rock themes. 11 music tracks.
  • I have a project for school and i need to work on it at home, what do i do because i don't want to pay to do homework, my project has 140 something events and its due on monday, help

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have a project for school and i need to work on it at home, what do i do because i don't want to pay to do homework, my project has 140 something events and its due on monday, help

There is nothing that can be done, unfortunately. The free version limitations are there for a reason.

Sounds like your best/only option would be to split it up into smaller pieces (or buy a license) (school is known to be expensive by anyone who went to college).

With no knowledge of what you're doing, it's impossible to know if such a thing is possible. If it can't be split into several bits, then all that's left is to cut stuff out or get a new idea.

Good luck!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)