Need a Teacher

0 favourites
  • Hey everyone, I need someone to teach me some specific things, e.g. answering questions should i have some.. Should not be too hard for you, but a biiig help for me =) would appreciate any offer

• What type of teaching do you prefer? Screen share, Skype, online forums?

• definitely skype , chatting and sometimes maybe voice if it gets too difficult to write (voice with screen share)

at the moment i have a problem with my tile map, isometric order in array, scrolling with touch behaviour , some little things like them :P add me in skype : "neoxxeon"

• I also have this kind of question

• cindy313 I sent you a pm

• I'd be happy to help you or anyone else. I love using Construct, and the more folks we have using it, the better it will become.

Feel free to PM me if I can assist in any way (this goes for anyone, too).

• I don't think you can really get much better than the how to section of the forum?!

Your open to so many opinions, your question may also be relevant to someone else too helping them learn as well.

• If You need a teacher then You can visit some schools or institute to find the best teacher for You.

• I'd help you with a great pleasure!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I would help as well.

• Hey guys, i also need a "teacher". I am a biologist but i have self tought myself a lot in construct 2, so i can use it to create some educative games to my students. But i`m having a really hard time to learn how to use ludei cocoon js to create signed apps to both IOS and Adroid. I whould really appreciate if sum1 could teach me those 2 things via skype. I have really tried to learn by myself reading tutorials abd stuff but i simples can`t do it.

• Hey everyone, I charge anyone to advise me some specific things, e.g. answering questions should i accept some.. Should not be too harder for you, but a big advice for me =) would acknowledge any action

• Hi everyone , i am also need a teacher , like teaching me from zero to hero , somebody help me ? tq

• are you all still helping new people to C2? Maybe a G+ community could be helpful?

• are you all still helping new people to C2? Maybe a G+ community could be helpful?

actualy i am the "new people" who need help, well may i have it ? the community you just say, i need a private course maybe ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)