download graphics for the grow game

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Over 1700 16x16 pixel art RPG icons for item and skills
  • hi, doing a tutorial or a subject for my course, construct 2 fundamentals by jeremy foster. now, a blind it student and cannot use a graphics programs to create the graphics. learning and creating the simple grow game. has any one got the images, or sprites where i can download. try using adobe illustrator, not accessible with my jaws screen reader. got the 15 day trial of correll draw and not that useable any way. so, can some one send me a link where i can download the images free, so then i can then import them into the game i am learning. construct 2 is quite accessible with my screen reader. so if any one can help me out and then send me the links or the images via e-mail if not too large. my e-mail is: startrekcafesdk@gmail.com. can any one help. did e-mail jeremy, on his site codefoster.com. or can any one point me to the images, a game where if the size gets smaller, you are a character, eat them, if smaller, then the cahracter dies and play starts again, and need to use green, red images, circles, etc. so if any one can help. stuck at this point and tried googling for images, but did not find anything. thanks.

• I'm afraid the best person to provide those graphic assets are indeed Jeremy Foster. The course dates from 2014, but hopefully he should still be able to provide support for it.

Isn't there a final capx provided for/with the course ?

If so, you could always browse it and "Save as" each frames of the sprites within the project and so have the required assets to use.

If you wait a bit, possibly Jeremy will get back to you and be able to help you. It is currently the easter period where some people are taking/having some time off.

You can possibly also try to reach out to him on twitter : https://twitter.com/codefoster if that is a service accessible to you.

• hi, did e-mail jeremy the other day. waiting to hear back from him. also with the construct 2, why is there not a free education version, as not sure my institution, has the funds to purchase a education site wide licence. thanks.quote="VisionMan53"]hi, doing a tutorial or a subject for my course, construct 2 fundamentals by jeremy foster. now, a blind it student and cannot use a graphics programs to create the graphics. learning and creating the simple grow game. has any one got the images, or sprites where i can download. try using adobe illustrator, not accessible with my jaws screen reader. got the 15 day trial of correll draw and not that useable any way. so, can some one send me a link where i can download the images free, so then i can then import them into the game i am learning. construct 2 is quite accessible with my screen reader. so if any one can help me out and then send me the links or the images via e-mail if not too large. my e-mail is: startrekcafemwp@gmail.com. can any one help. did e-mail jeremy, on his site codefoster.com. or can any one point me to the images, a game where if the size gets smaller, you are a character, eat them, if smaller, then the cahracter dies and play starts again, and need to use green, red images, circles, etc. so if any one can help. stuck at this point and tried googling for images, but did not find anything. thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Construct 2 has a free edition and education institutes are allowed to use it.

• hi, got the free version, but would like the full version, and pity there's no free full version for education. don't have a credit card or paypal or mobile phone. thanks.

hi, doing a tutorial or a subject for my course, construct 2 fundamentals by jeremy foster. now, a blind it student and cannot use a graphics programs to create the graphics. learning and creating the simple grow game. has any one got the images, or sprites where i can download. try using adobe illustrator, not accessible with my jaws screen reader. got the 15 day trial of correll draw and not that useable any way. so, can some one send me a link where i can download the images free, so then i can then import them into the game i am learning. construct 2 is quite accessible with my screen reader. so if any one can help me out and then send me the links or the images via e-mail if not too large. my e-mail is: startrekcafehgc@gmail.com. can any one help. did e-mail jeremy, on his site codefoster.com. or can any one point me to the images, a game where if the size gets smaller, you are a character, eat them, if smaller, then the cahracter dies and play starts again, and need to use green, red images, circles, etc. so if any one can help. stuck at this point and tried googling for images, but did not find anything. thanks.

• There is a full version available for education institutes : https://www.scirra.com/education/pricing?curr=

It is a monthly or annual subscription that allows an education institute to install as many license as they want on site (on the computers of their local network).

Get in touch with your institute and see if they would be interested in such a subscription. They could also order Take-home license alongside their On Site license in order to provide you with an full license.

Otherwise, an individual single license exists.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)