The multiplayer feature isn't receiving messages from other connected players.
Attach a Capx
I used the official Multiplayer Chat tutorial.
Description of Capx
Creates a chat room that hosts and peers can join and send messages to each other.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Open and run the multiplayer chat tutorial
- In a separate instance of Construct 2, open and run another copy of the multiplayer chat tutorial *OR* duplicate the tab
- Login to both chat rooms using different names.
- Send a message from the host window.
- Send a message from the peer window.
The messages appear in the chat for whoever sends it, but nobody else.
The message would be received by all peers.
- Chrome: YES
- FireFox: TBD
- Internet Explorer: N/A - multiplayer not supported
- NW.JS: YES
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Construct 2 Version ID
Release 255 (64-bit)