Problems to open external links using browser in IOS

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • Problem Description

____ A concise description of your problem here ____

Hi guys, i think that problem is not with cocoon, or its not only with cocoon. Maybe can be something with construct 2 too.

I make some test with this link

ticjoy.com.br/teste

If you open this game made with latest version with construct in a browser with android and toch on the black sprite you will be redirected to external link without problems

If you open the same link in safari in a IOS device and touch in the black sprite nothing happens.

Additional information : If you open this link in Google Chrome using an IOS device external links works. I think that is some protection from IOS with safari

• Problem Description

____ A concise description of your problem here ____

Hi guys, i think that problem is not with cocoon, or its not only with cocoon. Maybe can be something with construct 2 too.

I make some test with this link

http://ticjoy.com.br/teste

If you open this game made with latest version with construct in a browser with android and toch on the black sprite you will be redirected to external link without problems

If you open the same link in safari in a IOS device and touch in the black sprite nothing happens.

Additional information : If you open this link in Google Chrome using an IOS device external links works. I think that is some protection from IOS with safari

This report follows none of the Bug Reporting Requirements and will in all likelihood be closed automatically by Ashley.

Please make sure to not delete the template and follow the requirements if you wish this to be investigated.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, please see the bug report guidelines.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)