nw.exe - Entry Point Not Found

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Connect the dots in the correct order and draw happy animals!
  • when i want run result in nw.js in preview browser configured to : [nw.js] i always seen this error and cant run.

How can fix it?

Error Title : nw.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Error Description :

The procedure entry point ReleaseSRWLockExclusive could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.

• Probably not a bug if you're using Vista - NWjs does not support it any more. See here for details.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • when i want run result in nw.js in preview browser configured to : [nw.js] i always seen this error and cant run.

How can fix it?

Error Title : nw.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Error Description :

The procedure entry point ReleaseSRWLockExclusive could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.

Please follow the Bug Report Requirements when posting in this section, or your post will likely be closed automatically.

If all you want is advice, then I suggest you create a post in the 'How Do I' or 'Construct 2 General' section.

• Closing as does not follow the bug report requirements.

• i readed but dont undersatnd TLS means? my os is windows xp sp3 and how can fix that wihout install new version of os?

just help me step to step.

and i hv another question too how can publish my game just windows version or html5 no need publish to other version when i clicked on publish(because published after very long times,near of 15 minutes).i want just publish html5 or windows not others.

• Nw.js dropped support for both vista and XP. I'm stuck on C2 r230 because of it.

As for long export times because of other platforms, you can browse to program files/NWjsForC2 and delete all the folders aside from win32 and win64 which are the only required ones.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)