Node-Webkit export game freezes randomly

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hello!

When I export the game with Node-Webkit, my game freezes randomly. I'm using Construct2 release 178 64bit. What could be the problem? I have read some other posts here in forum, but I didn't find a solution. Please help!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Are you on Win10? Because win10 has a common problem with freezing up randomly while playing games and you then have to power off and reboot the computer again. Seems to happen when you hit many inputs at the same time especially while playing local multiplayer.

This has become a real problem on my game and I can only hope that Microsofts solves the issue soon as people don't understand that it is windows10 fault and not the games fault.

Haven't found any working solution yet but there are tons of threads about this random freezing problem all over the internet and on many game forums on Steam.

• No, I'm using Windows7 64bit and my computer is pretty powerfull. So the problem is probably not on my system. Help!

• Hello!

When I export the game with Node-Webkit, my game freezes randomly. I'm using Construct2 release 178 64bit. What could be the problem? I have read some other posts here in forum, but I didn't find a solution. Please help!

It is impossible to help if you don't follow the Bug Reporting Requirements.

The template is there for a reason, and must be used if you wish your problem to be investigated, otherwise Ashley will just close your report automatically.

• Maybe is not a bug.... Maybe I just do something wrong....

• "Construct2 release 178 64bit"

Well there's yer problem.

• ?? I don't understand, please explain..

• Current stable is 221

Links at the bottom of the page.

No reason to use such an old version is there?

• Closing, please see the bug report guidelines. NW.js (formerly Node-webkit, changed quite a while ago!) has gone through major updates as of the latest r221 release, so updating will likely solve your problem too.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)