I have a "Text object" on click of which i want to call "browser -> open URL in new window".
I am using "touch -> Is touching Object" for simulating the click behavior.
It works fine on all the touch devices.
But when i use it with mouse/touch-pad, i am facing a lot of issues.
The new page opens successfully in new window but when i go back to the original window, i observe the following:
1) the system keeps on calling "browser -> open URL in new window" continuously.
2) The mouse hover starts behaving like a mouse click event.
Note that I have enabled Touch -> use mouse input as "yes"
The version that i use is "release 132 64bit"
Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1) Click on "Click to open a new window". This opens google.com in a new window
2) go back to the original window
3) now try to hover over the texts.
The hover behaves like a click event.
The hover should behave normally.
Operating system & service pack: Windows / IOS
Construct 2 version:Construct 2 Release r132