Go To Layout with click on sprite or button NOT WORKING

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
High quality sound effect pack, in the following categories: Simple, negative, pozitive
  • Everytime I set an event to go to a layout, whether it be clicking on a sprite or a button, nothing happens when I run the game and try it. I did just update to the newest release so I don't think it's been patched or anything yet.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

Add button or sprite

Add event (When clicked on/tapped on Sprite/Button -> Go To Layout "(example)"

Run

Click on button/sprite, nothing happens

Please help, and reply if you've had this problem too!

Thanks

Construct 2 r219

• AustinJM

Everytime I set an event to go to a layout, whether it be clicking on a sprite or a button, nothing happens when I run the game and try it. I did just update to the newest release so I don't think it's been patched or anything yet.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

Add button or sprite

Add event (When clicked on/tapped on Sprite/Button -> Go To Layout "(example)"

Run

Click on button/sprite, nothing happens

Please help, and reply if you've had this problem too!

Thanks

Construct 2 r219

You must follow the Bug Reporting Requirements if you wish this to be investigated. Otherwise it will be closed automatically by Ashley.

Most importantly - don't delete the template. This should be filled in and a minimal .capx link attached with precise instructions to replicate the problem.

Considering what you are describing is extremely simple behavior and no-one else has reported anything similar, it is likely something is wrong with your Events, bad installation or some other local issue. But without the .capx, there is no way of knowing.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, please follow the bug report guidelines.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)