Exported to Web Version with asm.js selected freezes. Ident

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
A simple Map Editor that where you can edit a map with restriction or totally. You can save and load the map created.
  • Exported to Web Version with asm.js selected freezes. I dentical version with box2d selected works fine

____ A concise description of your problem here

When i used asm.js selected as my physics engine in my project with r196.2 when i post it to my server the game will freeze after you click "lets Jet" which is the button to start the 1st level.

The EXACT same exported web version with box2d selected as the physics engine works fine as can be observed in the two links below.

Both versions when previewed in the editor work fine, although i too noticed that the joints with the asm.js engine seem "floppy" or not as strong/stiff.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

Click 'Let's Jet' to play

Observed Result

____ What happens? ____

Game freezes on exported html web page save. the program works fine in the editor for preview it only freezes when it is posted to my server.

Expected Result

____ What do you expect to happen? ____

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES/NO)YES
    • FireFox: (YES/NO)YES
    • Internet Explorer: (YES/NO)Yes Operating System and Service Pack ____ Your operating system and service pack ____ Windows 7 home premium Service pack 1 Construct 2 Version ID ____ Exact version ID of Construct 2 you're using ____R196.2
  • Please follow the bug report guidelines, in particular indicating which version of Construct 2 you are using, and attaching your .capx.

• I updated my report above with attached capx's and updated links to the web pages illustrating the problem.

Hope this helps.

Wayne

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Now i have double posted this...sorry everyone i am a noob at posting to the bug form. The other post has the updated capx's and the proper links and description. Again soryy for any confusion

• Should be fixed in the next build. The problem is the minifier breaks asm.js physics. If you disable minification it should work.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)