There are multiple bigger and weird issues with the Every X Seconds Event!
1. The Event "Every X Seconds" can not be set as "AND" after a Function if you try to add another condition.
However it IS possible to add "Every X Seconds" after a function, if you create "Every X Seconds" as an own single event, and then simply DRAG it up to the Function Event!
2. If Function + Every X Seconds Events are set together as AND. And you try to EDIT the Every X Seconds, it will open an edit window for "Compare two values" rather than for Every X Seconds itself!
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
The capx does nothing specific, but please test what i've said above on your own. You will notice the bugs pretty fast if you follow my instructions!
You can also checkout these pictures here, which say almost everything about the issue.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
Checkout problem description, that should do the deal already to reproduce it.
1. Can not add "Every X Seconds" after Functions Event
2. Opens Edit window for "Compare two values"
1. Every X Seconds should be pickable in the "Add condition" Window picking "System"
2. Open correct Edit window on Every X Seconds Event
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 8.1 64bit
Construct 2 Version ID
Issue on Construct 2 Beta