Error window when I pressed undo

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Hello, when I pressed undo I get a window with this information

---------------------------

Construct 2 Check failure

Check failure! This is probably a bug:

Active project has changed, but undo button has not reflected the new project's undo

Condition: project == last_undo_project

File: MainFrm.cpp

Line: 1036

Function: void __cdecl CMainFrame::OnUndo(void)

Build: release 225 (64-bit) checked

Component: Construct 2 IDE

(Last Win32 error: 0)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.

Anular Reintentar Omitir

• Closing, please see the bug report guidelines.

• Hello, you can not write a report because I clicked on one of the buttons and Construct closed, it is also difficult to write the report because I am not sure what is causing the error, simply press the "undo" and appeared window.

To build a report would have to reproduce the bug again and that is quite complicated, everything else I can do is give you the information of the window.

I know the error report but in this case I was not possible.

Sorry for my english.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sorry, the information you provided is not enough to actually investigate the problem. Please try to remember what you did and find a way to reproduce it!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)