how to make that actor won't pass through other actor?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Assets for creating mountains and ravines environments
  • hi everyone. if i have 2 sprites: player and wall how to make that the player won't pass through the wall?

i added to both of the sprites solid behevior.

this is how i made the movement of the player: condition: keyboard , key is down , D

action: player , set x , player.X+2

• Just use actions for movement. Do not use player.X+2 (for instance use "simulate platform right")

Don't make player solid. It shouldn't be.

For player add behaviour "platform".

There is also an example included in C2. Press "New" and scroll down to platform example. It already has everything set up.

• Just use actions for movement. Do not use player.X+2 (for instance use "simulate platform right")

Don't make player solid. It shouldn't be.

For player add behaviour "platform".

There is also an example included in C2. Press "New" and scroll down to platform example. It already has everything set up.

thanks for the help . but i think i dident explain myself good. i want to make top down shooter (8 direction movement, gameplay like enter the gungeon ) but the movement in 8 direction behavior isnt good. there is a way to slove my problem without use platforum or 8 directicon behavours?

this is how i did all the movement:

condition: keyboard , key is down , D action: player , set x , player.X+2

condition: keyboard , key is down , A action: player , set x , player.X-2

condition: keyboard , key is down , S action: player , set x , player.Y+2

condition: keyboard , key is down , W action: player , set x , player.Y-2

• Whats wrong with 8direction?

If you want to make it yourself, with collision check... that will be a huge sheet! To help you would be a huge amount of time.

8direction has everything in it. I think you dont know whats all possible with 8direction, is that possible?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thanks for all the peapole who helped me. the problem sloved

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)