How do I integrate Facebook in my android app?

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
The internet is bombarded daily with new apps (app is the short term for application)
  • Ok, i have added Facebook object to my app and i have created facebook app in order to get AppID, which i have entered in Facebook object in construct. But what other settings on Facebook for Developers page of my app i have to set in order to get Facebook login and share to work? I saw Facebook tutorial on this website, but it's so outdated. I get this error when i try to login inside my app:

Please note that i am not making Facebook app, i am trying to integrate facebook functions inside my Android app.

• No one used facebook in their app? That's strange

• The Facebook plugin by scirra will not work for mobile devices.

• try with cramberry plugins

• try with cramberry plugins

I tried them and they work great! Best $5 ever spent!

• > try with cramberry plugins

>

I tried them and they work great! Best $5 ever spent!

I will try that out...but why the native C2 plugin won't work?

• I will try that out...but why the native C2 plugin won't work?

That plugin is used only if you are planing to make Facebook game (HTML5), so if you are planing to add Facebook features into your Android app, only solution is Cranberrygames Cordova plugins.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > I will try that out...but why the native C2 plugin won't work?

>

That plugin is used only if you are planing to make Facebook game (HTML5), so if you are planing to add Facebook features into your Android app, only solution is Cranberrygames Cordova plugins.

Thanks , did not know that did not work facebook plugin when exporting to cordova to make it apk .

• ill jump late in the conversation but i need help, im exporting the game as HTML5 using the construct2 FB plugin, it works when the browser of my computer is used, but if i open the same url in my mobile device the popup for facebook login does not work is there a way to fix this?

since im exporting only on html5 it should work on both devices i would assume.

thanks for any help!

• it was my bad, i had both touch and click events and touch event was blocked for FB login.

• Hello everyone, I must get Facebook prompting wall post in my app (Android and IOs).

I´m stuck for days with this issue.

I´m trying the Cranberrygames facebook plugin with XDK, but it´s giving me an error when building.

Any help? Tutorial? Hint? Another way to do that?

thanks!

• Hello everyone, I must get Facebook prompting wall post in my app (Android and IOs).

I´m stuck for days with this issue.

I´m trying the Cranberrygames facebook plugin with XDK, but it´s giving me an error when building.

Any help? Tutorial? Hint? Another way to do that?

thanks!

in intel XDK Add plugin cordova-plugin-share-facebook for connect facebook.

And setup in developers.facebook.com your game

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)