How do I create a 2 players game like tetris battle?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hi. Sorry for disturbing you all during your busy days. I'm new to Construct2. I wonder is it possible to create a simple real time online game where 2 players can battle/compete with each other, something like tetris battle using Construct2?

Given the conditions:

1. The players have to be online.

2. The sever(or sthg) will select then group 2 of the players together to start the battle.

3. Assume the time limit for each round is 5 minutes. The 1 who scored the highest will be the winner.

4. The winner will be rewarded a badge everytime he won a round.

Is there any tutorials, demos or examples which I can refer to?

Or is there someone who is free to assist or teach me in creating similar game?

I will be deeply appreciate your help. I don't mind paying as long as I can learn something. Thanks

• It's possible, are you using the free version or personal license? Because you can't create multiplayer games with the free version.

• Thanks for your reply. I am using personal license. Is there any similar demo I can refer? =)

• Here's an intro to multiplayer:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ugh i can't even post a dang link lol. Search "Multiplayer Tutorial" in the tutorials and it should come up.

• i think that would work for me : ) , thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)