How can I save my workspace(UI position) of C2?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for a generic save / load system, fully documented in comments and video
  • Hi guys.

I set my workspace of C2 (interface positions) fitted for my displays(dual monitors) and was pretty happy with it,

but every time I restart C2, they go back to the plain(default) state.

(among several instances of C2, I closed the adjusted one last, as I thought that would save the adjusted workspace)

(the monitor 1 and 2)

The adjusted position is so ideal that I want to maintain, but on the 'Preferences' dialog I couldn't find any related option(only 'reset'), so I've searched the manual, tutorials and forum but couldn't find any good help...

I think it has something to do with registry(regedit), anyone know the way...?

Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I would love some input on this issue too. I use 3 monitors and all "bars" keep their original positions on each monitor, but:

• It doesn't save the way I split my main window (Layouts on the left, Event Sheets on the right).
    • Layouts and Event Sheets lose their ordering too, alphanumerical sorting would be great!
    • Also, it doesn't save the spacing (tabulation) in the code.

All of this takes me about 3 minutes every time I open the project to get things right and start working. Is there something we can do, or will this come in an update sometimes?

Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)