frame changed and collison whit another object=no?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Selection frame like in RTS games, works both on mobile and desktop devices.
  • The title may be hard to understand but i couldn't make it longer so i had to shorten it down. Basically i added the event on frame changed to a sprite. Then i intended to add on collision whit another object as a following sub event. I need to make a sub event as a follower since on collison whit another object only can be chosen as a event. But it turns out that even when i choose to create a sub event after on frame changed the on collosion option doesn't exist for some stupid reason. It seems like all animation event blocks on colloison whit another object being connected to them. Why is Construct 2 stupid like this and is there a way to solve it?

I am trying to make a enemy vulnerable to being killed by jumping on top on it half of the time but damage you no matter what in touch half of the time. If you can help whit another solution to make that work i would be just as good.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • "On collision" is a trigger and a two triggers cannot be fired at the same time. Try using "Object is overlapping" instead

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)