Enemy automatically moving left.

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Give Sound to the enemies that are part of your game! :)
  • Hi everyone,

I am pretty new to creating beat em ups so i decided to purchase Danuyos platformer/beat em up template, I copied the template(because I am trying to learn it) but I am facing a few issues such as enemy characters automatically moving to the right while in the idle animation and once they move past you they will stay on the left side of the screen until you approach them.

Has anyone come across this problem?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi everyone,

I am pretty new to creating beat em ups so i decided to purchase Danuyos platformer/beat em up template, I copied the template(because I am trying to learn it) but I am facing a few issues such as enemy characters automatically moving to the right while in the idle animation and once they move past you they will stay on the left side of the screen until you approach them.

Has anyone come across this problem?

Please don't multipost the same question, especially when it involves bumping a thread nearly 4 years old.

Regarding your question - it's almost ipossible to offer any realistic help without you posting better information and preferably a .capx.

You can bypass the posting restrictions by just adding extra characters in the URL, for instance:

htt*p://*www.mysite.com/mygame.capx
    [/code:yj4mw3h4]
  • Try Checking the event sheets For something that has to do with that enemy and see if a Specific Event that is linked to that enemy has something to do with it. If You have the time, you can check when does the enemy "automatically" move left and when it doesn't. For example, If It is doing it ALL the time, no matter what, It might be a "Very X second" Command, "On start of layout" Command, or the "Every Tick" Command.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)