Enhance - SDK Integration Elimination - Ads, Analytics and more....

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
This is a simple login feature to access Metamask in construct 3. Requires a Chrome Browser and Metamask Extension.
  • > > > TomaszEnhance thank you very much. I got through. One question though, am I able to change the icon for the notification?

> >

> > What is the icon is it the default c3 icon or is it your project icon?

>

> By default it's an app icon, but you can try to change it by creating the "loc_notification_icon" drawable ("loc_notification_icon.png" file in "res/drawable-nodpi" dir).

Hello! I dont understand how to change notification icon, by default it takes app icon but if my app icon dont have transparent background i see only a gray square, i am bound to use transparent icon and i dont want that.

Try to create your icon as png file, name it as "loc_notification_icon.png" and add as a resource drawable. Enhance tries to use the "loc_notification_icon.png" file as icon first and in case of missing file uses app's icon.

• Hello, is it possible to remove ads cache?

Hello! To remove saved ads data you need to clear you app's data. You can do this in App Details.

• > Hello, is it possible to remove ads cache?

Hello! To remove saved ads data you need to clear you app's data. You can do this in App Details.

how can you do that?

i don't find clear app data in app's detail

• matrixreal: you need to do this on your device / phone and this setting depends on your device, so just ask Google how to clear app data from an app on your device.

• matrixreal: you need to do this on your device / phone and this setting depends on your device, so just ask Google how to clear app data from an app on your device.

then that will be a huge work since there are a lot of different device types :(

• the website is giving an error when i try to upload apk to enhance it :(

• > matrixreal: you need to do this on your device / phone and this setting depends on your device, so just ask Google how to clear app data from an app on your device.

then that will be a huge work since there are a lot of different device types :(

What goal do you try to achieve? Is this related with Enhance?

• > > matrixreal: you need to do this on your device / phone and this setting depends on your device, so just ask Google how to clear app data from an app on your device.

>

> then that will be a huge work since there are a lot of different device types :(

What goal do you try to achieve? Is this related with Enhance?

how to clear ads cache? there is no option in construct to do that

• > > > matrixreal: you need to do this on your device / phone and this setting depends on your device, so just ask Google how to clear app data from an app on your device.

> >

> > then that will be a huge work since there are a lot of different device types :(

>

> What goal do you try to achieve? Is this related with Enhance?

how to clear ads cache? there is no option in construct to do that

but why do you want to do this on all devices where your app is installed? Normally it's on the Android OS to clear the app cache.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > > > > matrixreal: you need to do this on your device / phone and this setting depends on your device, so just ask Google how to clear app data from an app on your device.

> > >

> > > then that will be a huge work since there are a lot of different device types :(

> >

> > What goal do you try to achieve? Is this related with Enhance?

>

> how to clear ads cache? there is no option in construct to do that

but why do you want to do this on all devices where your app is installed? Normally it's on the Android OS to clear the app cache.

ok i understand thanks

• To the Enhance Team:

Google is gonna do away with future apk submissions and will require the new Android App Bundle for new apps in August and app updates on existing games in November. Do you already have a gameplan in the process to update your systems?

Also what Android version does Enhanced apks currently target? It seems like my game won't install on my Samsung Galaxy S20 FE which has Android 11, but I can run this game on Bluestacks that has an older Android target, and my old phone which has an older version of Android. Currently, the target is Android 10.

android-developers.googleblog.com/2020/11/new-android-app-bundle-and-target-api.html

• To the Enhance Team:

Google is gonna do away with future apk submissions and will require the new Android App Bundle for new apps in August and app updates on existing games in November. Do you already have a gameplan in the process to update your systems?

Also what Android version does Enhanced apks currently target? It seems like my game won't install on my Samsung Galaxy S20 FE which has Android 11, but I can run this game on Bluestacks that has an older Android target, and my old phone which has an older version of Android. Currently, the target is Android 10.

https://android-developers.googleblog.com/2020/11/new-android-app-bundle-and-target-api.html

Hi Jetta88,

Thanks for your question! Android App Bundle support is indeed in our pipeline - we have already done some of the initial integration of it. Unfortunately we can't give an exact estimate due to constant shifting of priorities, however you can rest assured this will be ready well in time for the August deadline for new app submissions; we always highly prioritize tasks that are related to app store submission deadlines as obviously Enhance would become unusable for android if we didn't make sure to support it in time.

Regarding the android API, we target the same android API as unenhanced apk does. Send me you app bundleId (package name) to tomaszrhc@enhance.co or PM. I would like to check your app.

Thanks!

• > To the Enhance Team:

>

> Google is gonna do away with future apk submissions and will require the new Android App Bundle for new apps in August and app updates on existing games in November. Do you already have a gameplan in the process to update your systems?

>

> Also what Android version does Enhanced apks currently target? It seems like my game won't install on my Samsung Galaxy S20 FE which has Android 11, but I can run this game on Bluestacks that has an older Android target, and my old phone which has an older version of Android. Currently, the target is Android 10.

>

> android-developers.googleblog.com/2020/11/new-android-app-bundle-and-target-api.html

Hi Jetta88,

Thanks for your question! Android App Bundle support is indeed in our pipeline - we have already done some of the initial integration of it. Unfortunately we can't give an exact estimate due to constant shifting of priorities, however you can rest assured this will be ready well in time for the August deadline for new app submissions; we always highly prioritize tasks that are related to app store submission deadlines as obviously Enhance would become unusable for android if we didn't make sure to support it in time.

Regarding the android API, we target the same android API as unenhanced apk does. Send me you app bundleId (package name) to tomaszvwt@enhance.co or PM. I would like to check your app.

Thanks!

Ok thanks, I sent you an email.

EDIT: Never mind on the support, I figured out why it wasn't installing on my Galaxy S20.

• Hello everyone,

I'm trying to figure out if Enhance could be suitable for implementing some services in my app, so I'm trying out local notifications right now. I added the Enhance addon to my Construct project and reproduced the code on the following page: enhance.co/documentation/construct/notifications. But when I export it for IOS and try it on my iPhone it doesn't send any notification. Similarly, the trial app downloaded from your site doesn't seem to work on my iPhone either. Do you have any idea what the reason might be? (It seems to me, reading the page above in this article, that there is nothing to add apart from the codes in question).

• Hello everyone,

I'm trying to figure out if Enhance could be suitable for implementing some services in my app, so I'm trying out local notifications right now. I added the Enhance addon to my Construct project and reproduced the code on the following page: enhance.co/documentation/construct/notifications. But when I export it for IOS and try it on my iPhone it doesn't send any notification. Similarly, the trial app downloaded from your site doesn't seem to work on my iPhone either. Do you have any idea what the reason might be? (It seems to me, reading the page above in this article, that there is nothing to add apart from the codes in question).

Thanks for your interest! We're going to check into this on our end soon and get back to you on it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)